Logistics & Operations Coordinator
Established in 2014, Rejina Pyo is a globally recognised luxury fashion brand headquartered in London. With over 100 stockists worldwide, Rejina Pyo is currently stocked with directional retailers including Net-a-Porter, Selfridges, Harrods, Browns and Nordstrom. The vision of the brand is to create modern, wearable pieces that maintain relevance and quality over time, and this now spans across ready-to-wear, shoes, bags and jewellery.
We are looking for a Logistics and Operations Coordinator to join our London team. This role will be responsible for coordinating company shipping activity and ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Rejina Pyo studio. This is a multi-faceted role and a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow within the company.
Specific duties include:
- Manage shipments and accompanying paperwork ensuring deadlines and customs requirements are met
- Work with the Wholesale Sales Manager and E-commerce Coordinator to organise shipping/receiving for wholesale, e-commerce, press and other business activities
- Manage relationships with logistics companies for shipping and deliveries, and respond to any issues which arise
- Analyse and negotiate cost efficient shipping methods
- Support the Wholesale Manager in communicating delivery instructions to stockists
- Coordinate the day-to-day running and operational aspects of the studio
- Maintain an organised studio workspace, coordinating any cleaning and repairs, and provide administrative support for the smooth running of the company
- Provide project coordination and support for brand events including fashion week, showroom and other pop ups
- Coordination and booking of travel arrangements
- Oversee hiring, training and day-to-day activities of interns, acting as their mentor and first point of contact
- Liaise with suppliers and factories for shipments and deliveries and on other issues as directed
- Manage Rejina Pyo archives and work with the team to ensure inventory is managed and tracked correctly
- Experience working in a wholesale environment, preferably in fashion with previous logistics and administration experience
- Have knowledge of shipping / customs regulations and requirements
- Be proficient in MS office, particularly Excel
- Be highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Due to the high number of CVs we receive, please note only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Please send your CV and a 1 page cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.