Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : based on the experience
We work with a variety of Premium customers such as Trilogy, Anthropologie, QVC, Asos and Fenwick, as well as boutiques and catalogues across the UK and the US.
All our clothing manufacturing is done in the UK. We also have a hat division which are made in Italy and sold worldwide.
• Maintaining daily contact with the UK-based factories to monitor the progress of production in order to determine the best delivery method.
• Liaising with the Production Coordinator and warehouse to ensure customer delivery dates are met without fail, adhering to critical paths for each customer.
• Liaising with the Pre Production Coordinator regarding the approval and gold seal of orders
• Managing and resolving internal and external shipping enquiries
• Coordinating the delivery process of all garments to multiple customers, each with their own unique paperwork requirements and procedures. Paperwork and certificates must be prepared in advance and with precision to ensure smooth deliveries.
• Organizing the production calendar together with the Production Coordinator
• Creating and issuing invoices for each customer when the goods are released
• Managing the website and sending customers orders out in a timely manor
• Offering customer support
• Organizing events such as Spirit of Christmas, London Fashion Week Festival and in-house sample sales
• Representing the Brand at various Trade shows
• Liaising with our Italian factory regarding production and logistics of hats
- Experience in fashion administration with an understanding of logistics processes
- The candidate must be detailed and logical to have a thorough understanding of each customer’s processes and systems.
- The candidate must be highly organized and able to multi-task to handle multiple deliveries at once; they must be able to prioritise their workload and expect their daily tasks to change depending on the needs of the business.
- The candidate must stay constantly aware of deadlines and work with the other members of the team and the factory to ensure deliveries are always within the shipping windows
- The candidate must be a capable problem solver and able to react to last minute changes in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate must communicate effectively with the other members of the team and the Managing Director, relaying information regarding progress of deliveries and informing of any changes to the schedule.
- A positive, reliable and flexible can-do attitude to go above & beyond job description when required, to form an integral part of small team
- Good numerical ability and Excel knowledge
- Sage experience would be preferable but not essential.