89 New Bond street
Lumina House London W1S 1DA
Kidswear Department Manager Cambridge
Country : United Kingdom
Region : East
County : Cambridgeshire
Town : CAMBRIDGE
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
In addition to Zara, the largest of its retail chains, Inditex has seven other formats: Pull &Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe. Its unique management model, based on innovation and flexibility, and its vision of fashion – based on creativity and quality designs, together with the capacity to react quickly to market demands – has enabled it to enjoy rapid international expansion and an outstanding reaction to its various commercial concepts.
At Inditex we Love what we do!
Our Department Managers ensure that the business is run efficiently by encouraging the team and controlling the product and commerciality of their department. They always lead by example and help their teams to achieve their objectives.
We are seeking passionate people that are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in fashion. The ideal candidate will have a track record of commerciality, people management, and understanding of customer service. They work in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task between their key responsibilities. Do you share these values?
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a generous store discount to enjoy the latest trends from any of our brands, company pensions scheme, holiday allowance from 28 days and ‘More4Less’ a selection of offers and discounts exclusive available for Inditex.
We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment processes are barrier-free and as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have disability or long-term condition.
- Knowledge of the Company, the brand and the store they are applying for.
- Solid experience managing a similar fast-paced retail operation (for external candidates) or outstanding.
- Passion for fashion, market, competitors and trend awareness.
- Maximize profitability and drive sales.
- Team management experience.
- Lead by example, motivate and develop staff.
- Shows positive behaviours systematically and in line with Company standards.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Forward planning skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Schedules and executes multiple tasks simultaneously and in line with Company standards.
- Goal orientated: to be oriented to carry out a good job and achieve or even exceed goals.
- Flexibility and problem solving ability.
- Identifies problems and reacts accordingly.
- Uses initiative to seek proactive solutions.
- Handle pressure and react quickly to situations making timely decisions in challenging conditions and circumstances.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Takes ownership of self-development.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.