Key Holder (Part Time)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : East Midlands
County : Northamptonshire
Town : Rushden
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
As a Keyholder at Levi's you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers, whilst supporting and assisting our Stylists.
Key parts of the role:
- Deliver the highest level of customer service through team work and living our brand values
- Support Store Management team with daily tasks and store duties.
- Motivating, supporting and encouraging the sales team to deliver exceptional customer service and hit personal targets
- Offering guidance and direction to the sales team to assist with their development and ensure KPIs are being met
- Ensuring strong visual standards across the store
- Assist with deliveries and organization of stock room
- Responsible for opening and closing the store when senior managers are absent
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi's. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!