Calzedonia UK Ltd
266-270 Regent Street
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : 21,000
Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the underwear, beachwear and hosiery market founded in Italy in 1986. In UK, we are operating from three brands: Calzedonia, Intimissimi and Tezenis. We have small, friendly teams with a positive and lively atmosphere. All our employees contribute to our strong company culture and international growth.We can offer great future opportunities to all hardworking and determined employees who wants to build their future with us. As a member of our team, you will receive in depth product training and will have a chance to improve your communication and customer service skills.
We are now looking for enthusiastic Key Holder with passion for fashion and customer service. If you are interested in working for Calzedonia Group, please get in touch ASAP.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 50% Staff Discount to all Calzedonia UK brands and 30% to all Calzedonia Group brands around the world: Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Tezenis, Falconeri, Signorvino, Atelier Eme & Outlets.
• Generous Uniform allowance per brand.
• 28 days of paid holidays, increasing with internal growth.
• Company stakeholder pension.
• Extensive training on product knowledge and customer service.
• Career progression and personal development.
If you are looking for young and developing company, have a drive for success, and would like a career in Retail—then we would love to hear from you at CALZEDONIA GROUP!
• Assisting customers and maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Providing personal shopping experience to all customers, measuring, styling and proposing additional suitable products.
• Ensuring the quality of customer experience delivered by the entire team.
• Following, achieving and exceeding daily and weekly sales targets and leading by example.
• Engaging in the development of the store turnover.
• Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of products, training & coaching team on best practices.
• Providing great customer service, handling customer complaints and returns.
• Managing store replenishment.
• Following up on all Company policies & procedures.
• Maintaining accurate accounting of sales and stock.
• Checking weekly store income & KPI`s (ATV, CCR, UPT).
• Checking daily/weekly statistics and store performance and applying the numbers in to practice.
• Previous experience in fast pace high street fashion retail is essential.
• Ability to be approachable and comfortable talking to a range of customers.
• Confident seller, willing to adapt and take on new challenges.
• Always presents a professional image.
• Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• High attention to detail at all times.
• Commercially aware.
• Passion for fashion!