Junior Merchandiser - Contemporary Fashion Brand - London
Our client operates numerous standalone boutiques in UK. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London.
A contemporary women clothing brand with a unique aesthetic inspired by the spirit of adventure, global design discoveries and unbounded creativity. This is very much a product focused, hands-on position so you need to be comfortable working for a small business in order to excel in this role.
* Setting up optimum depth of stock at company as well as store and line level
* Manage the replenishment orders and stock transfers
* Communicating trade reports, including best sellers, range performance and branch sales.
* Keep abreast of the business's weekly sales performance, noting key driving categories, best / worst selling lines etc
* Generating ad hoc reports
* Develop relationships with all stores to ensure a constant and optimum flow of communication
* Identifying owned stock for markdown
* Assist the Head of Merchandising in re-forecasting the WSSI
* Line manage the MAA and be a role model for the more junior members of the department.
* Review and present sales reports internally and externally
* You will be working in central London in a warm and friendly head office
* Strong merchandising background
* Mathematical ability - comfortable and confident analysing large amounts of data
* WSSI knowledge and strong analytical skills
* Sound business sense and negotiation skills
* Advanced skills in MS Excel including advanced formulas
* Confident in liaising at all levels of the business
* Salary up to £38k (dependent on experience)
* Generous employee discount
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.