Jewellery Design & Development Internship
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Design
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : ASAP
- You will work alongside the designer to assist the day to day tasks like researching, (technical) drawings, 3d modelling and printing.
- You will help develop new pieces and prototypes for the SMB brand.
- You will take care of the production of existing SMB pieces and liaise with the workshops.
- You will be part of different design projects for other brands.
Applicants must be confident in their technical skills and committed. Trust, positive attitude and enthusiasm are essential.
This will be a great opportunity to learn and understand how a young jewellery brand works and experience the designing and developing of jewellery pieces that are made to last, as well as following the production process.
Hours, location and Duration:
- Part time or Full time
- At home and/or at the office
- 2 months minimum
It’s essential to be flexible and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and support the designer across various tasks.
The intern will also be closely included in the development and production process.
We only consider applicants who can do an internship as part of their course and can provide a confirmation of student status.
- Product development and jewellery making knowledge
- Ideally (but not mandatory), the candidate will be fluent in French (written and spoken).
- High interest in luxury, jewellery and fashion
- Great communication skills
- Creative mind
- Well organised
- Flexible and fast moving