Nicole DI Sandro
Country : Spain
Region : Catalonia
County : Barcelona
Town : BARCELONA
Category : Communication
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
Experience : Student
Salary : unpaid internship
Driven by Braveness & Innovation, we believe in and support the next generation of creatives. Our editorial platform scouts their cultures and narratives, weaving the texture of our community, while the e-store boosts their art and products worldwide.
With both eyes on the future, The Next Cartel objective is to be the cutting edge in the urban culture through exclusive, inspiring contents across Fashion, Music, Art, and Lifestyle.
Her/his articles will be regularly featured in the cultural platform
NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, this is a Remote position
It is an unpaid Internship.
- Design, development, and implementation of our brand tone of voice across all communication platforms, from marketing copies (Newsletters, Social Network, ...) to corporate communications
- Create high quality, engaging, consumer-centric content that is relevant to our target, while keeping TNC tones and formats
- Push boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions
- Completing all copy briefs according to deadlines
- Verify and organise pre-existing contents
- Images research and creation of archive
- Proposal of new content ideas
- Use consumer insights, trends and data to help keep the brand relevant and our tone of voice up to data
- You are a natural writer and storyteller
- Passionate and curious about streetstyle and urban culture, with a can-do-it attitude and willing to grow within a young, innovative start-up
- Creative and unafraid: your Ink gives voice and inspire our community!
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research skills & analytical mindset
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Ability to think both creatively and laterally
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A basic understanding of developing and editing content (training is provided)
- Basic knowledge of SEO will be considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with Rap, Trap and Urban Music will be considered a plus
ARE YOU A STUDENT? KEEP IN TOUCH FOR A CURRICULAR INTERNSHIP.
It is a great opportunity to grow and make experience in a fast paced, young environment where your voice counts! You will be working with international peers, giving your personal contribution, while boosting your skills and creativity. The Next Cartel is committed to support emerging talents, and as such, it is also a managerial principle in our internal organisation.
Our company culture fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities.
Flexible working schedule
We believe that diversity is sign of uniqueness and enriches the team: we are Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to Nicole Di Sandro, including:
•your Curriculum Vitae, with your studies and experiences
•a short, creative pitch about you, kicking out your personality
•2 of your best writing, expressing your creativity
Applicants who do not include a writing sample can unfortunately not be considered. And don’t forget a short pitch of yourself – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!