338 City Road
International Sales & Marketing Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Salary : £30-40k
We create smart clothes for smart women and a smarter future.
The applicant must have proven track record in fashion retail sales & management with solid knowledge and experience in digital marketing, sales & merchandising analysis & planning, and garment/fabric construction. She/he will work with Brand-Marketing & Sales Directors to manage & execute marketing plan, build public and client relations, and run sales events & customer service.
This is a great opportunity for those seeking vision, challenges, and growth within an entrepreneurial design enterprise striving for ethical practice in its international expansion.
- Min. 5 years full-time experience (combined) in fashion retail or e-commerce sales & integrated marketing incl digital.
- Must have a university degree in a relevant subject.
- Must have e-commerce & digital marketing experience. Graphics capability a plus.
- Must be willing to travel frequently to national & international cities for sales events & popups.
- Must have advanced communications skills, fully fluent in English written & spoken. Mandarin language ability a plus.
- Must have a combination of analytic numeracy and visual sensibility, with proven track record in high-end womenswear brand/retail sales.
- Ideally will have technical knowledge in fabric types, garment cut/fit, style/trends, retail & merchandising matrix.
• Take direction from Marketing, Creative & Sales Directors to plan, schedule, manage & deliver seasonal & regional sales & marketing plans, projects and events with coherent brand values & campaign messages.
• Devise strategic integrated digital marketing plan to deliver on and offline sales and deliver ecommerce sales growth targets. Other responsibilities will include search engine optimisation, online listings and generating on-the-pulse web & social media content to optimise online traffic, sales conversion & brand exposure.
• Research, and prepare press, brand/business partnerships and event/speakers engagement pitches & proposals.
• Open up channels & build relationships for target/new clientele, influential networks/forums, potential partners, suitable venues/charities, and professional/cultural institutions for each target city.
• Evaluate/identify/undertake market research on sales/media opportunities, trends and competition for strategic development and business growth.
• Analyse & maintain qualitative customer/client database & information to grow sales and upgrade customer service.
• Compile/manage press/media live contact database; court and build relationships with suitable media contacts/partners/ambassadors.
2. B) Sales & Client Services
• Work with Sales and Marketing Directors to source/secure venues/partners/target clientele to plan, manage and carry out seasonal popup, events, and trunkshows from marketing/client contact to retail/merchandise operations/logistics to sales attend/customer service and follow-up.
• Client-liaise (from courting to invitation to follow-up), sales attend (from on/offline inquiries all the way to order/delivery fulfillment and after-sale customer service) and conduct appointments/viewings to achieve sales targets and grow customer loyalty.
• Research and implement sales strategies and action plan for EC1 office unit sales and provision of additional service offering to increase revenue streams. Contact/respond to brokers/potential and current client inquiries, support front desk, conduct viewings and follow-up as required.
• Maintain structured and organized customer contact, sales record and CRM (customer relations management) system with qualitative information, client requests, feedback and (online) review/testimonial record to manage/upkeep central CRM.
• Generate/manage accurate sales records/analysis, strategy, scheduling and budget reports by event/city/season to provide clear overview, feedback and recommendations for Directors.
• Must have min. 3 years integrated marketing campaign experience including digital marketing planning and management. Ideally also ecommerce marketing experience.
• Must be self-motivated, structured and driven to open up new sales channels, achieve targets and cultivate/service clientele.
• Requires frequent national & international travelling to various cities for sales events & popups.
• Must use company-wide software systems for required workload (incl. Shopify, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Adobe & Google Suites and/or any new systems put in place for team work).
• Must have good organisational, analytical, time management and communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills with thoroughness, accuracy, attention to detail, and accountability to action, respond, report, and problem-solve in structured and comprehensive manner.
• Must gain full and specialised knowledge in company ethos and know-how to always present brand, product and service with integrity and expertise (with training & support from Directors/Team).
TERMS & REMUNERATION
• Full-time position with immediate start, based in London is 5 days/week (Mon.-Fri.) with daily work hours 9am-6pm including lunch break. High season travel months are Mar-June & Oct-Dec. Additional hours for events, building/client requirement (by prior arrangement) as/when required.
• Base salary + sales commission depending on experience.