International Sales Executive
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Salary : n/a
Orlebar Brown launched in March 2007 as a more tailored approach to men’s beach and swim shorts. Based on the traditional pattern of a tailored pair of trousers for men, and with their distinctive side fasteners, they are not just a swim short; they are the original and best shorts you can swim in.
In 2010 we took Orlebar Brown off the beach, out of the pool and into the resort with a range of tees, polos and shirts, and have since then developed the product into a full lifestyle offer including shorts, trousers, sweats, outerwear, knitwear, footwear and accessories.
The brand has rapidly gained global recognition and is sold through multiple channels. Web is the largest channel, delivering to customers globally through www.orlebarbrown.com. The first Orlebar Brown store opened in London in 2011, and there are now seven stores in the UK and six stores in the US, alongside stores managed by franchisees in Australia, France, Dubai, Greece and Kuwait. The brand is sold in the world’s best Menswear retailers including Selfridges, Harrods, Mr Porter, Le Bon Marche, Saks 5th Avenue and Holt Renfrew amongst others, as well as through key trend and regional independent menswear stores.
In 2018 Orlebar Brown was acquired by Chanel, with a plan to continue the brand’s growth and development internationally and across channels.
We are looking for another strong team player to join us on our journey in establishing Orlebar Brown as the luxury choice lifestyle brand for holiday clothes to wear every day.
Execute the wholesale strategy for all accounts to contribute in productively and profitably develop them, with clear sales and precise targets.
Ensure effective service and support is given to all accounts , including seasonal collection presentation and order placement, in season reorders, onsite training and ad hoc queries and dealt with in due time.
• Ensuring weekly and monthly reviews of customer sales (sell in, intake and sell out) performance are in place to identify opportunities and highlighting risks as early as possible.
• Building relationships at operational, executive and management level of department store and key accounts organisations to support with sales targets realization.
• Ensuring that tracking, KPI, and forecasting benchmarks are maintained and tracked, and processes are managed and communicated internally and be responsible to execute any follow-up or decision taken accordingly.
• Help organize and participate in showroom set up, trade shows, conferences etc. Travel to train partners and account staff.
• Ensuring orders are collected timely and work closely with the merchandising team to formulate accurate OTBs.
• Assist the marketing team to execute the marketing strategy in all territories.
• Be an active user and content contributor of our VM and Content Sharing platform (Foko) to ensure best practices are in place for the whole account portfolio and best VM and sales projects (SiS, Windows, etc.) are shared with OB Foko community.
• Support, by working as ONE TEAM, the rest of the Wholesale and Third Parties Sales team whenever needed to achieve the department and company goals
- Initial experience at executive level or 1-2 years at coordinator level with a similar portfolio of customers.
- Experience driving sell through at the point of sale as well as sell in.
- The ability to develop incremental sales performance.
- Familiarity with the Menswear market and luxury goods market is a benefit.
- Familiarity with some or all channels: Wholesale, Agents, Distributors, Hotel & Resorts.
- Initial experience in planning and forecasting skills; you can demonstrate the ability to prepare and communicate your performance.
- Initial experience in planning and executing physical spaces projects (SIS/ branded areas/windows etc.).
- You are digitally aware and are be able to ensure the companies online ambitions are realised through 3rd party partners.
- Financial skills and a real attention to detail with excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to operate independently when needed, but comfortable working as part of a team and working across an organisation.
- Computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office. You will be able to present succinctly to all levels of the organisation. You will have used B-to-B ordering tools and understand process behind these.
- Language skills, fluent in English, any other languages a significant plus, especially French and German.