International Sales Executive
Sister Jane is a London-based fashion brand, creating unique, vintage-inspired designs.
Never the quiet one, we combine whimsical eccentricity with a distinctive style signature. Pieces emphasise unique, unexpected details that are colourful, fresh, and trend-led, while carrying a retro nod.
No day is the same: we aim to refresh your wardrobe by bringing you a new capsule collection every 6 weeks – making every piece a limited-edition gem.
Sister Jane is stocked internationally across 250 multi-brand stores and departments stores worldwide, as well as its London flagship. The showroom is located in the converted loft of a charming historic church hall in the iconic Notting Hill.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and dynamic candidate with the confidence, experience and established industry network to play a key role in developing the brand’s next level of growth.
The International Sales Executive will be part of the sales team to implement Sister Jane’s global brand growth strategy, focusing on developing new international accounts as well as providing the relevant administrative support necessary to further growing the company’s wholesale distribution network.
Management and development of multi-brand and key account relationships
Preparation of sales plans, targets and monitor performance
Wholesale sales and order process management
Prepare sales reports and provide feedback to product development/merchandising team and work closely with the team on new range development
Plan and coordinate sales campaigns, Paris showroom presentations
Work closely with PR team to define targets and events to support sales efforts
Work closely with CEO to execute overall expansion strategy
Manage of sales and promotion strategy and policies
- 2-3 years prior experience in womenswear wholesale sales, ideally with a contemporary brand or agency
- Good industry network and established relationships with international key accounts
- Prior experience working in a wholesale role growing a brand’s distribution network internationally
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Passionate about client relationships and providing a seamless experience to customers
- Great sales and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic mindset that can thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Fluency in at least one European language