International Online Trading Executive
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About the team:
Based at our Leicestershire Head Office this is a fantastic opportunity to join our International online team which is a key growth area at Next. You will help identify and develop new initiatives that champion the Next brand attracting new customers and improving the overall customer experience for both our direct and third party sales channels.
Strong communication in this role is essential as you will be working closely with various internal teams such as UX, marketing, customer services and finance as well as numerous external suppliers.
About the Role: -
- Understand and develop information on sales, bestsellers & key online metrics to summarise performance trends
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams to test and learn what the customer wants. Ensuring that your recommendations have the customer’s needs and wants at the forefront to deliver an increase in sales internationally.
- Communicate across all levels of the business, be good at influencing senior people and winning support for positive change and new ideas that support international growth.
- Build a close understanding of the trading calendars & customer shopping behaviours in our key countries.
- Support in the development and execution of key strategic opportunities; liaising with internal and external stakeholders in order to get the job done.
- Identify and champion additional online functionality and features that will grow sales in individual countries.
- Deputise for the International Business Manager in meetings when required.
- Displays a clear sense of vision, direction and belief
- Is good at influencing senior people and winning support for positive change and new ideas
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to present to a range of audiences.
- Experience of working within an international department is desired but not essential
- A foreign language is desired but not essential
- Comfortable with international travel from time to time.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude, who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Is able to accurately identify own development needs and is open to learning
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery