iN-Store Visual Merchandiser
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About the Role: -
- Manage and implement Phase change on Childrenswear, in line with the critical path.
- Drive sales on Childrenswear by reacting to sales reports, new lines and low lines
- Ensure the floor is merchandised to photograph and increase / decrease the layout where necessary
- Make commercial layout decisions based on the analysis of data, with the support of your Assistant VM Manager
- Work with your Assistant VM Manager to plan fixture and VM kit positioning
- Attend store openings to provide support with delivering the correct layout, equipment and marketing material.
- You’ll be fashion trend- focused, with a merchandising background and an eye for what looks good
- You will be a confident decision maker and take into consideration all sales data in order to make commercial decisions
- You’ll have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and happy to work on your own as well as in a team
- You will be confident leading a team when it comes to layout changes and big floor moves
- A confident communicator who uses their influence with others positively
- You’ll be flexible in your working hours and adapt them to suit the needs of your store and the Childrens VM department
- Be able to travel and stay away for short periods and work additional hours when necessary.
- 20 hour week, however Flexibility on hours will be required
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery