in - Store Display Assistant - Plymouth
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
What will you actually be doing?
- Outfit building, dressing & styling of all mannequins and VM features on Womenswear.
- Drive sales by reacting to seasonal trends & changes, and sold out lines.
- Work alongside the store team on VM fixture positioning and stock layout.
- Flexibility to work across the week (Sunday to Monday) will be required.The average weekly hours will be around 12.55hours per week, based on annual work pattern which will vary in content week on week (between a minimum of 14 hours a week, and a maximum of 46.6 hours a week). More details to be provided at the interview stage.
- You’ll be fashion trend-focused, with a creative background and an eye for what looks good.
- You’ll have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and always aim for the best in everything you do.
- A flexible approach is key. Workload will fluctuate during each season and you’ll need to react efficiently to this. Individual store work patterns will reflect the planned weekly workload. Please note that this work pattern is fixed and you must be able to commit to it.
- A confident communicator who uses their influence with others positively.
- Understanding the NEXT customer is critical. Remember, they always come first!
- Bonus Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance