HR Coordinator UK/ ir/ Scandinavia (f/m) H/F
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Central/West End
Town : LONDRES
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
Direct report to the Sales director based in London and functional reporting to the European HR manager based in Paris.
· To be the main point of contact for general HR enquiries from both internal and external employees, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
· To process the induction of new staff / to file it and transfer it to the payroll administrator:
· To supervise the exit process of staff:
o Calculate the liquidation of the staff (holidays, lieu, salary, etc.)
o Collect exit interviews
· To monitor the probationary periods, issuing probationary guidance to Store Managers.
· To record the holiday's process and recording of all staff holidays.
· To deal with first instance disciplinary procedures following the ACAS code of conduct (warnings, grievances, etc.)
· Plan, assist when needed and collect Annual Development Appraisals (ADAs)
· To follow & monitor HR Kpi's with central HR teams and your Sales Director.
· To follow-up all vacancies within the UK and Ireland and Scandinavia
· To support the stores and the Regional Directors, sourcing candidates
· To lead the interviews for Store Managers and Assistant Store managers if required.
· To follow-up the candidates during the recruitment process and create a pipe of candidates for futures vacancies.
· To assist with training and development administration, including keeping records of staff attending training, forwarding appropriate joining instructions and keeping training records as up to date as appropriate.
· Administration of any training course for staff and support the Regional Manager and training manager with running any in house training sessions.
· To be the main point of contact for general Payroll enquiries from internal employees.
· Any other duties deemed necessary both now and in the future to meet business needs
Previous experience in the HR field or in Law fiel
Fluent in English
Good command of Excel