Head of HR - Leading Luxury Brand - Salary up to £85k
Stand out in the crowd senior HR opportunity to cover a maternity leave for 9-12 months with one of the most acclaimed British luxury brands. In this Head of HR position you will be responsible for leading, running and developing the department, ensuring the delivery of a best practice approach to all aspects of HR.
* Support the implementation of the HR Strategy and create/manage HR processes
* Manage all recruitment, ensuring all recruitment needs are addressed
* Work closely with the CEO and Leadership Team to develop and implement learning & development strategies
* Promote employee engagement and a positive work culture
* Manage the Performance Appraisal process and provide support and guidance to employees and managers on aspects of the employee life cycle and people processes
* Manage the HR budget
* Work closely with external benefits providers and external payroll bureaus
* Manage the HR Manager
* You must be CIPD qualified with at least 10 years HR experience
* Strong understanding and experience of talent management and acquisition
* Retail, fashion or luxury background ideal - experience working with a non-corporate environment
* Previous experience implementing people strategy
* Strategic and commercial approach to HR
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels
* International HR experience ideal
* Background managing payroll would be a plus
* Salary is £60,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.