Head of Buying/Buying Director Sport
appoint is a boutique recruitment agency. Founded with passion, appoint is committed to delivering a truly bespoke, consultative service to both clients and candidates. With over 15 years of experience in recruitment and consulting within fashion and lifestyle, we pride ourselves on our market credibility and industry partnerships. With international and multilingual expertise, our team manages projects across Europe and cooperates with others globally.
The role is to lead the strategic and operational execution of product investment for all sport categories, driving in-season performance against financial targets. This role will play a crucial role in the implementation of strategies.
Collaborate cross-functionally and continue to review and evolve processes and systems.
Build, coach and develop a high performing multi-cultural team to be a key leader and point of reference for the buying senior managers across the department.
- Minimum 10 years management buying, merchandising and planning experience, including omnichannel focus
- Performence Sport multi-category experience: highly desired
- Very strong analytical skills and financial acumen, operates with a clear command of the key financial drivers in a dynamic results-orientated environment
- Strong leadership experience with strong decision making abilities and excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the International market
- Working in a global fast paced fashion/sport branded environment