Haute Couture Client Service Manager – Luxury Ladieswear – Mayfair– £40k-£60k + Comm
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : Immediate
Salary : £40k – £60k + comm
Our client sell their designs to a very exclusive HNW global client list where the Haute Couture Client Service Managers will fly to the homes/hotels to enable their clients to attend design meetings, fittings, etc.
The Haute Couture sales team is based in a stunning Georgian House /showroom showcasing the latest fashions and designs which include exclusive day wear, evening/ball gowns, wedding gowns, shoes, and accessories also RTW pieces.
This role sounds glamourous, but it is very hard work with extensive global travel, carrying very heavy beaded /gowns, dealing with very demanding clients, and attending events out of work hours to attract new clients.
•Reporting to Director of Haute Couture Sales.
•Develop and maintain excellent relationships, whilst managing the end-to-end client relationship process.
•Be able to take our clients through an exceptional clienteling journey, offering them a personal one-to-one personal shopping experience.
•Driving sales through offering a unique approach to customer service, contributing to the store reaching its sales targets.
•Introducing add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and team targets.
•Maximizing on all new sales opportunities through building client relationships and utilizing our online inquiry service.
•Attending client appointments, taking notes to ensure all relevant information about their requirements are taken, and following up on any action points.
•Be knowledgeable and aware of market trends and competitors.
- 3 yrs + Experience working with luxury services or ladieswear as a Senior Sales Consultant, Personal Shopper, VIP Client Manager.
- Flexible to travel internationally and nationally (passport must be up to date).
- Excellent communicator and ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven sales ability and evidence of driving sales within a boutique setting or Personal shopping department.
- Smart and well-groomed in appearance – understated sophistication.
- Appreciation for high-end luxury fashion and services.
- Demonstrates own initiative.
- Works well within a small team.
- A team player.
- Someone who can maintain a professional and approachable composure at all times.
- Sales and target driven.
- Organized and action orientated.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Functional administration and technical skills – processing orders, follow up emails, etc.
- Candidate's excellent command in written and verbal English – other languages are desirable.
- Mandarin speaker is desirable but not essential.
Additional to the basic salary is an excellent commission and bonus package.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL CONTACTED