Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
Experience : Less than 2 years
To support with providing top quality service by assisting the sales floor in exceeding expectations. As Runner you will support back of house communicating as a “Gucci ambassador" the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
* Position yourself as the store reference in terms of stock techniques and procedures.
* Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner.
* Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team.
* Ensure replenishment is accurately maintained.
* Manage transfers and all other operations in a timely manner.
* Monitor the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles.
* Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with product available in stock (style, size, and colour).
* Undertake inventory operations and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown markdowns.
* Communicate on a daily basis with Stock Coordinator and/or Store Management to inform on product rotation and propose remedial measures where necessary.
* Follow Gucci policies and procedures.
* Passionate about product and fashion, curious
* Act according to the Brand values
* Engaging and proactive
* Hardworking and positive attitude