39 Railway Arches
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : Immediately
Salary : competitive
This role would suit a person with a graphic, textile/fashion, print design background.
You must have a flair for photo editing, image selection and visual story telling as Instagram and digital media is an important part of how we communicate with our consumers and community. You'll be creating all brand digital and print assets including lookbook creation, social media posts design and curation, homepage banners and digital marketing advertisements. We love giffs, moving image and big time creativity!
We are offering a competitive salary for this full-time studio based role.
PLEASE SEND A PORTFOLIO OR A WEBSITE LINK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
- Designing all brand digital artworks for website, social channels, digital ads and newsletters
- Creating layout, digital artworks and collages for Instagram
- Preparing and assisting on photo shoots
- Designing web assets incl. banners
- Retouching, cropping and uploading new seasonal photography and product info on Shopify
- Backend ecomm content management - removing old products ranges, keeping all page content current
- Quality controlling all inbound photography incl. lookbook + product shots
- Managing and archiving all brand photography
- Designing brand printed material incl. booklets, invitations
- Monitoring and archiving UGC from influencers & fan community
- Partaking, designing and managing any ad hoc graphic design related special projects
REQUIREMENTS - must be able to start immediately!
- Previous working experience within an elevated, contemporary fashion and understanding of the luxury market
- Positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Motion graphic skills are a plus
- Basic knowledge of photography
- Great organisational skills