We are a London based start up company, currently working on the launch of a unique project within the Green Haircare Luxury Industry, which soon will be retailed within SpaceNK, Boots, Holland and Barrett and Selfridges.
We are extremely passionate about our business and are looking for candidates who can participate in the launching of our exciting new brand.
We are currently offering a Student Work Placement for a hardworking, creative individual to join our exciting green haircare and lifestyle brand.
Are you looking for an internship where you can have a real impact on the direction of new brand?
This is NOT an internship where you will spend your day photocopying and making teas and coffees!!!
Brand X is currently looking for an talented Graphic Design Intern to join a small friendly team and report directly to the CEO.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, and participate in key elements of brand development such as Packaging Design, Social Media Content and Brand Marketing.
What you will be doing:
-Logo and Packaging designs
-Visual and graphic design for presentation and events
-Photography and taking interesting photos, with an understanding of lighting
-Interest in Hair and Beauty Industry
This internship has the flexible option to work from the office and some days remotely from home, applicants should own their own laptop
Hours and Duration
Mondays from the office and flexibility around other 2 days (Thursday/ Friday remotely if arranged)
Durations: 3 to 9 months
Travel and lunch paid when required to travel
What you will learn
Develop skills of working within a team
understanding of a luxury haircare brand
Social Marketing experience with a new brand
References provided from both Ltd Companies
Hands on experience
Relaxed but professional working environment
Work 1:1 with experienced CEO with over 10 industry experience
Autonomy of role and room for creativity
How to Apply
- Your CV
- Personalised cover letter, stating why the role interest you, details of your relevant experience and skills and why we should hire you over other candidates.
-Portfolio of previous work
- A Pinterest board that you have created that encapsulates what you think represents Green Haircare through imagery and text
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Thank You & Good Luck.
- A student with proven experience in a relevant environment.
-Good understanding of Graphic Design.
-Must be proficient with Mac and Adobe Creative Cloud Software- Indesign, Lightroom, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A creative thinker.
- Aware of the leading fashion websites, newsletters, blogs and forums.
- Extremely well-organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense.
- Able to work well as part of a team but also independently, whilst always using your initiative.
- Able to organise/carry out multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines whilst always
- Paying attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Able to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software & able to use both Windows, Apple & Android devices.
- Discreet, reliable and honest.