Global Strategic Sourcing Manager - North Europe (M/F/D)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As Global Strategic Sourcing Manager for North Europe (m/f/d), you'll be responsible for building and managing relationships with LS&Co's suppliers. The ideal candidate will be an experienced strategic sourcing professional with proven experience using their knowledge of the industry and indirect sourcing to deliver exceptional results. This person will manage procurement and sourcing processes as well as negotiating cost and deliverables all the while ensuring LS&Co. is competitive in the marketplace and limiting risk. This position will report directly to the Director, Global Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Diversity.
About the Job
- Develop North Europe Cluster strategy that supports and aligns to the strategy set by the Global Category Managers.
- Build and maintain cross-functional stakeholder relationships, driving alignment on short and long-term initiatives.
- Execute procurement activities in line with business needs. This includes but is not limited to providing market analyses, price / service-level benchmarking, sourcing events, supplier negotiations and ongoing supplier relationship management.
- Support the delivery of annual GSS savings target through managing indirect spend and the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Track and maintain accurate records related to project management and associated savings in the GSS project management system.
- Maintain up to date knowledge in procurement practices and technologies as well as market trends related to assigned area of focus indirect spend categories.
- Partner with Finance to ensure value from sourcing activities are properly captured centrally.
- Deliver savings reporting and status updates to GSS leadership and Stakeholder leadership as necessary.
- Embed E-auction and RFX technology in sourcing process.
- Ability to quickly build relationships across a spectrum of stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, swiftly becoming a trusted advisor to the business on all things sourcing related.
- Experience working on business process improvement and/or strategy projects.
- Ability to identify, recommend, and execute on different negotiation levers.
- Solid business judgement, including the ability to anticipate the impact of decisions & initiatives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Capacity to be a change agent, demonstrating persistence and resiliencies when faced with challenges.
- Strong team player with the ability to consider and incorporate multiple prospective to drive category objectives.
- Effective communication across multiple languages, countries and cultures Strong presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite with advanced skills in Excel.
- E-auction experience.
- Experience with Procure-to-Pay technology solutions a plus. Position Location: We offer remote working with the option to be based at our London, Brussels or Offenbach office.