Global PR Executive - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
An effortlessly elegant London based contemporary fashion label are seeking a high-flying, innovative and fashion-forward Global PR Executive to join their team.
As the Global PR Executive you will be responsible for establishing and strengthening relationships with press, stylists and VIPs. This role is ideal for someone looking to join a quickly growing company with a vibrant and supportive work environment.
* Work closely with the PR Manager and Press Coordinator to execute PR campaigns
* Proactive in pitching product and features to publications in line with the company communications strategy
* Coordinate and drive the overall PR strategy for the brand
* Strong knowledge of all current digital trends and social channels
* Reach out to reputable influencers and VIPs in line with brand target list and strategy
* First point of contact for Press, VIPs and stylists
* Prompt sharing of materials and new collection imagery with editors, agencies as well as the wholesale team
* Organise events calendar and manage all VIP and Press event logistics
* Monitor global social and events for dressing opportunities
* Sample management
* Oversee the PR intern
* A must to be considered: a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role with strong global press and stylist contacts
* Driven with the ability to proactively seek out press and VIP opportunities
* Excellent English written and oral communication skills
* Fashion experience is a must - luxury or contemporary womenswear fashion experience is desirable
* Sample management experience
* Salary up to £28k + company benefits
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.