Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
A global luxury lifestyle brand and one of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has expanded to a full collection of ready-to-wear and accessories including shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, and fine jewelry.
In 2012, its Founder and Co-Chairman, Diane von Furstenberg, was named the most powerful woman in fashion by Forbes Magazine. Headquartered in New York City, DVF now boasts a global distribution network in over 55 countries and 1500 points of sale including 85 DVF owned and partnered stores throughout North and South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
• Build and manage market budget sheet, updating throughout market
• Track style bookings throughout market, create a bookings archive per market to track sales by channel
• Collate and submit international wholesale and Asia franchise projections in line with deadlines.
• Coordinate the splits process for international wholesale and Asia, ensuring excess stock is bulked to the relevant warehouses and oversold products are cut back.
• Work with Wholesale & Finance Director to build annual wholesale global sales plan
• Create top 20s (style/delivery/print) for EMEA & ASIA at the end of every market for Visual Merchandising
• Build annual off-price sales plan
• Plan liquidation strategy for all excess BTS after market and “in season” (off-price cadence) to ensure maximum sell through of aged inventory
• Manage off-price accounts and orders throughout the year
• Order entry
• Flash sale execution (covering the offer, samples, orders and working with logistics to make sure it ships in time)
• Update the BTS tracker on a monthly/adhoc basis
• Manage internal transfers between Net-a-Porter and The Outnet
• Coordinate sample sales
· Minimum of 2 years of related experience in planning (fashion and luxury preferred)
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills
· Good commercial awareness
· Team Player
· Ability to multi task
· Strong knowledge of Excel
· Knowledge of JOOR is a plus but not required.
· Ability to adapt his/her schedule as needed. Including evening and weekends.
· Must be able to travel as needed.