Freelance Experience Assistant
TOSHI is transforming the luxury shopping experience by providing a range of post-purchase solutions for brands.
We are creating a network of freelance retail workers and stylists, empowered by technology, to support brands and deliver a scalable, luxury at-door customer service.
The luxury retail sector is experiencing significant change - with our deep sector knowledge and technical background, we are well-positioned to take advantage of this as we execute our ambitious plans.
TOSHI can fit into your schedule. You can decide to accept orders and work when you want on unfixed, flexible hours.
- Responsible for delivering orders and bespoke tailoring from the most established designers' boutiques based in Central London directly to the client's home or office
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through elevated customer experience with personalised styling and fitting services
- Build and strengthen relationships between luxury brands and their customers
- Provide customer feedback
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations for a demanding client base
- Interest in luxury fashion
- Current and up-to-date trend information
- Flexible availability to work freelance unfixed hours
- Excellent work ethic, motivated, ambitious, driven, hardworking and organised, trustworthy and responsible
- Strong desire to learn more about the luxury fashion retail world and apply these new outcomes on a daily basis
- Positive attitude and ability to use own initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Polished, neat and well-groomed appearance
- The ability to engage with different nationalities and personalities
- English language proficiency, eligible to work in the UK, must have an iPhone running the latest version of iOS (11 or later)