Freelance Creative Pattern Cutter
We are a London based menswear brand with a design studio in the city-center, in Clerkenwell.We produce two collections per year. Design through to production, all our garments and accessories are made in the UK.
Dhenze creates sharp designs combined for a unique look, yet each are standalone pieces in their own right.
We are merging streetwear with some elements of fetish wear combined with exquisite tailoring that result in pure style that is easy to wear.
We don’t believe in a seasonal collection, nor gender conformity. We believe in timeless menswear, with a gender-fluid appeal.
About the position:
* Create Patterns & Toiles from scratch based on
intricate designs, meeting the requirements and
ensuring they are completed to the highest standard
* Work on tailored and sportswear pieces having
creative input based on your previous knowledge
* Work closely with the Design & Atelier team ensuring a
smooth process throughout and the highest level of
* Measuring of garments to spec, preperring patterns
* Sound knowledge of all pattern cutting techniques
* Solid knowledge of garment construction and
manufacturing with attention to detail
* Having worked in design studios is desirable