Franchise Sales Support And Showroom Assistant
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Paul Smith is a tastemaker – a leader of British and international design trends. With an enthusiasm for eclectic cultural references and idiosyncratic combinations of pattern and colour, applied with understatement, Paul Smith expresses a truly contemporary aesthetic.
• To arrange buying appointments, by collection, with assistance from the Franchise Sales Support team.
• To have an in-depth knowledge of the collections for the upcoming season.
• To undertake showroom appointments with various customers in the London showroom.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of carry-overs, cancellations, sell-outs and price amendments during the selling period.
• Assist the Franchise Regional Executives in compiling training guides for customers ahead of each seasonal delivery.
• Monitor and manage delivery performance of customer orders and payment status by working with other relevant internal departments.
• Confident in the use of internal software systems (Prima and Omnivue) to process orders, manage the delivery performance and produce wholesale analysis reports.
• Liaise closely with other departments to facilitate the communication between customers and Head Office functions.
• To process seasonal Franchise forward orders and seasonal stock orders, ensuring accurate entry and amendments of orders.
• To collate, allocate and distribute seasonal swatchbooks, style sheets and price list information to all Franchise territories.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• A minimum of 2 years’ previous credible experience of working in Sales within a wholesale showroom, selling seasonal collections or Fashion Retail or Marketing.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
• Experience of compiling reports and providing analysis on sales data for sell-in and sell-out.
• Experience with Prima and Omnivue or similar systems would be advantageous.
• Previous experience of administrative based work in a busy office environment.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels of the business.
• A speedy, numerate, analytical, highly systematic and well organised individual.
• A helpful, collaborative and approachable team member who is also able to work to own initiative.
• Cultural sensitivity with the ability to work with business partners in disparate locations.
• Excellent telephone manner with proven customer service skills.
• Flexible over hours when necessary.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts:
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days.