Franchise Sales Executive - Womenswear
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : September 2021
He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company.
Paul’s saying, that 'you can find inspiration in everything’, means that references are eclectic, coming from high art and everyday life. Each Paul Smith design is underpinned by a dry British sense of humour: quirky but not frivolous, eccentric but not silly.
Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
Please note, the start date for the role is September 2021.
• Work collaboratively with the Franchise team to achieve healthy growths and build sustainable qualitative business.
• To have an in-depth product knowledge of the Womenswear collections and conduct seasonal buying appointments for the Franchise territories.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of carry-overs, cancellations, sell-outs and price amendments during the selling period.
• Assist in compiling training guides for customers ahead of each seasonal delivery.
• Assist with seasonal staff training, providing specialised knowledge on the Womenswear collections.
• Produce analysis of Womenswear forward orders for Franchise markets after each selling season and product performance in each market at sell out level.
• Monitor and manage delivery performance of customer orders and payment status by working with other relevant internal departments.
• Assist the Franchise Regional Executives with seasonal projects in any relevant territories, such as new store openings, pop-up launces and events.
• Research new Franchise business opportunities for stores and online.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• A minimum of 2 years’ previous credible experience of working in Retail or Wholesale Sales within a busy commercial fashion environment.
• A minimum of a grade C across 3 A levels, or equivalent qualifications.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience of compiling reports and providing analysis and interpretation of sales data.
• Experience with Prima and Omnivue or similar systems would be advantageous.
• Has an understanding of Paul Smith competitors and what they are currently doing in the market.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels of the business.
• A speedy, numerate, analytical, highly systematic and well organised individual.
• A helpful, collaborative and approachable team member who is also able to work to own initiative.
• Cultural sensitivity with the ability to work with business partners in disparate locations.
• Excellent telephone manner with proven customer service skills.
• Confident at delivering presentations.
• Flexible over working hours when necessary and able to travel within the UK & Europe.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts:
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days.