Franchise Regional Executive
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Up until the age of 16, Paul had wanted to be a professional cyclist, but a serious accident set him on a different path. Once out of hospital Paul fell in with a group of art students. They talked constantly about art, architecture and design and Paul found himself longing to be part of that exciting world. From its origins in one small shop in Nottingham in 1970, Paul Smith has grown into a global business, selling in six continents.
Comprising of complete clothing, shoe and accessory collections for men, women and children; representation is further extended by associated product licenses where the potential of the brand has been recognised by key licensees in the fragrance, eyewear and interior businesses.
Through his five press offices in London, Tokyo, Paris, Milan and New York, Paul Smith is able to engage with international media, maintaining a leading profile in fashion, business and lifestyle press around the world.
In honour of his achievements in fashion design Paul Smith received a CBE by HRH The Queen in 1994 and later, for his services to the British fashion industry, Paul Smith was awarded a Knighthood by HRH The Queen on November 2000.
• To work closely with the Head of Franchise on all aspects of business within the territories of given responsibility.
• Develop and maintain a solid working relationship with Franchise partners and internal departments.
• Compile and present monthly sales reports and KPI’s on each territory.
• Collate seasonal forward order budgets and drive sustainable growth in each market.
• Prepare training programs for market trips on each collections product lines on a seasonal basis.
• Visit relevant Franchise markets when required to undertake store visits and deliver brand and product training.
• With assistance from the Franchise Sales Support, arrange seasonal buying appointments.
• Monitor and ensure the delivery of seasonal collection in each territory to maximise seasonal orders to customers.
• Compile post trip reports and follow up promptly on any action required.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum 2.1 Degree in Fashion, Business or related subject or equivalent practical attainment with GCSE Maths and English at C grade or above or equivalent qualification.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint.
• Administrative based work in a busy office environment and credible experience of working in sales in the Wholesale Showroom.
• Previous proven experience of successful product training in the fashion industry and an ability to compile reports on sales data.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels of the business.
• Highly systematic, numerate and analytical, able to work to set deadlines in a speedy and accurate manner.
• Excellent telephone manner and proven customer service skills.
• Good understanding of diversity and cultural sensitivity.
• Confident in dealing with customers and speaking to a large audience.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work using initiative while remaining calm under pressure.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days