Finance Manager (Immediate Start)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : Immediate Start
Salary : £30,000 - £38,000(depend on experience)
Job title: FINANCE MANAGER (Immediate Start)
Work location: East London (West Silvertown)
We are looking for an ambitious finance professional seeking a career in the fashion industry.
This is a sole finance role within the business, you will play an important role in building out the finance function, with the opportunity to grow into a more senior position as the business grows.
The role will suit a candidate who likes a varied, all-round role and has experience running accountancy functions up to trial balance. The role covers a range of accounting duties along with some admin duties.
You will be reporting to the business manager and gain exposure across all departments in a dynamic and fast-growing fashion wholesale business.
- Bookkeeping duties: Purchase ledger, Sales ledger, Month-end reconciliations & Analysis, Treasury and cash management
- Process financial transactions, including invoices, expense reports, deposits, BACS payments
- Monitor project expenditure
- Raising invoices and chasing outstanding payments
- Setting up and managing daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- VAT returns
- EC Sales returns
- Work closely with all departments
- Supporting the accountancy firm with Payroll; Corporate Tax return filing; PAYE and any other withholding tax, social contributions; Filing of Statutory Financial Statements.
What we are looking for:
- Professional qualifications: minimum ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified
- 3 years experience in a similar role, previous experience in Fashion preferred
- Excellent Excel skills -to be tested at interview
- Experience of using Xero a plus
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task
- Good attention to detail
- High standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data.
- Able to organize own work and to take initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet the assigned deadlines
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Competitive Salary
- Clothing Allowance
- Study Support