Fashion Studio Assistant Internship
Based in London, JUDY WU is an international luxury designer brand which offers high quality womenswear, unique accessories and handbags, as well as bespoke services under JUDY WU Atelier.
Designer Judy Wu was raised in Shanghai and moved to London to study Fashion Design Womenswear at Central Saint Martins. Wu launched her eponymous label in 2013 and has since been receiving international acclaim from Vogue UK, Vogue China, Vogue Italia, Harper’s Bazaar China… to name but a few.
We are looking for motivated individuals with a good work ethic who are eager to gain experience and develop their career in fashion.
As we are a small but professional team, you will be closely involved in the operation of a luxury fashion studio.
You will learn essential skills on creating a well-balanced ready-to-wear collection, as well as work on bespoke pieces.
Day to day tasks including pattern cutting, sewing, design developing, material sourcing…etc.
- You must be a student enrolled in a relevant course, or in your gap year.
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Advanced level in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Professional work ethic, ability to work under own initiative.
- Team work spirit and ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail