Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : City
Town : LONDON
Category : Design
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : SEPTEMBER/ OCTOBER 2020
As a brand we believes that beauty has its own language that can be spoken through the expressions of appearance.
We are currently looking for recent graduates that has great skills in sewing, illustration and pattern cutting to assist us with our new SO LABELS Collection and the Luxury STEPHANIE OGU COUTURE range .
If you are someone that is looking for a project based opportunity within a newly launched online luxury fashion brand this is a perfect role and opportunity for you to get hands on experience within a small business that is growing alongside its online and social media platform.
You will be working close with management team and other relevant departments on a new luxury collection.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A WORKING FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
PAID AT £100 per project
Skills and Abilities
- Sewing experience
- Strong Drawing Skills, Flat drawing, ect
- Good knowledge of using computer- aided designs (CAD)
- Experienced in Photoshop, illustrator or In-Deigns
- Good Communication Skills
- Highly Creative
- Good Sense of Competition
- Good eye for Detail and Material
- Great Team Player
- Good Knowledge of Current Fashion Trends
- Strong Visualization Abilities
- Strong Business Sense
- Hard Worker
- Please apply with your CV and cover letter and submit any supportive work you may have.
You will be getting hands on experience and work alongside a fun and successful team
URGENT Vancancy !!
- Able to design and to create evening wear couture illustrations , custom fits structure .