Fashion Blog Writer And Researcher Internship
Country : United Kingdom
Region : North West
County : Greater Manchester
Town : MANCHESTER
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : Immediately
We design and produce the majority of our garments in the UK to lower the carbon emissions by reducing the shipping distances, supporting local artisans to be able to monitor our manufacturing process closely.
We strongly believe modern luxury should be socially and environmentally responsible; therefore we take into consideration where our materials come from and who is making them, to ensure our customers are receiving highly ethically sustainable garments that will last them a lifetime.
We are searching for an exceptional Blog Creator who will translate the brand’s visual vision into words by creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content for the blog. You must have a strong command of style and voice.
You will be part of/assisting with/responsible for:
* Researching, planning and proposing a content strategy for the blog whilst understanding the target audience;
* identifying customers’ needs and recommend new topics;
* researching industry-related topics and creating blog articles;
* interviewing industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts;
* growing our blog audience through various tools;
* Editing and proofreading written pieces before publication;
* conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content
* Creating and coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate posts and blog articles; any ad hoc writing.
* Scheduling 2 weekly emails via our Mailchimp account
- Is in LOVE with creativity and passionate about storytelling;
- Is a keen writer with excellent written English language and communication skills
- Has a keen interest in luxury fashion topics and sustainability.
- Has good industry knowledge and keeps abreast of industry news/topics
- has knowledge of search engine optimization principles, digital marketing, SEO, google analytics
- is able to demonstrate writing ability either through his/her own blog or through contributing to other publications/websites
- Is hard-working and diligent
- Is extremely well organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Is a self-starter, able to work remotely and on own initiative
- Is great at multitasking and flexible in terms of assignments
* flexibility on working hours;
* flexibility on the number of working days per week;
* working remotely;
* Joining on an initial 6 months internship, with the potential of employment based on performance and world crisis situation.
We’re looking for someone to fill this role immediately. This position is ideal for those who would like to build their creative writing portfolio.