Expert, Campaign Department - Ldn Flagship Store - Oxford Street
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This is the first step in your adidas journey. For more than 70 years we've been creating the best sports gear and inspiring millions of people to change their lives through sport. Our core value is people. adidas is a team of rebellious optimists. We lead an active lifestyle, creating innovations to balance sports and nature, looking at the world without borders or prejudice, and inspiring change in our customers. Retail stores are the first point of contact with our consumers and the heart of adidas brand. Want to be a part of the journey? Join us now!
- Competitive compensation & rewards (bonuses, referral program, etc.).
- Uniform allowance
- Discount on adidas products online and in all own stores.
- Access to online learning platforms to further your skills
- Employee Assitance program
- Discounted retail/ insurance vouchers
- Supportive team that accompanies you all the way in the company and inspires you to win new challenges.
- Career without borders: the opportunity to grow in retail, office, and distribution center.
- Development opportunities: free training in the product, service, processes, and personal effectiveness programs.
- Modern environment with the highest retail standards and best technologies.
- Embracing a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Innovations to establish a new era of sport in balance with nature.
- Ideally 4 years experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial-focused retail environment.
- Experience in managing high-level retail image and delivering consumer in-store experience
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment.
- To role model consumer service behaviours
- To demonstrate confidence in their area of Expertise and Develop holistic consumer journeys and shaping all consumer touchpoints: events, digital and print communication, social media interactions, in order to drive consumer conversion rates across all stages of engagement.
- Support the tracking, supervise and optimise all consumer interactions within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Implement efficient ways to manage the consumer "life cycle," which includes all the steps consumer go through when interacting with organisations.
- Foster consumer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step and within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Responsible for improving the experiences consumers have with adidas, with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement, and conversion.
- Responsible for the execution of the designated consumer touchpoint i.e. Football dept, Running Department, Concierge Desk/team, 3rd party Services, Test & Create Zone, Lounge Areas, Digital Takeover, Maker Lab.
- Accountable for the seamless execution of in-store activations events, in collaboration with the SCEM, Key City Marketing Activation Manager, VM and Retail Operations.
- Partners with the SCEM to ensure a unique Flagship experience at the designated consumer touchpoint and supports training, scheduling, coaching and feedback for the Specialist and Generalist staff.
- Proactively coach the Specialists and Generalist teams in store and partners with the retail training team to provide a 365' education to drive ongoing training and development within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Supports the SCEM and provides coaching to create a highly engaging and impactful shopping experience by adhering and elevating operational standards and process.
- Understands the behavior and patterns of the Flagship store's consumer base, draws conclusions from this and consults with peers to meet or exceed consumer expectations continuously.
- Provide feedback to all store teams on execution of service model across the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Creates and drives a service culture by ensuring all activities are centered on the consumer.
- Positively communicates and role models the adidas Brand Values.
- Positively influences all business stakeholders by offering suggestions and ideas on ways to improve operations and processes within their area of expertise.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
- Drive appropriate level of audience segmentation to deliver personalized and relevant consumer service at the designated consumer touchpoint
- Supports the SCEM on the development of consumer benchmarking tools and analysis, to understand activities undertaken by competitors with a focus on recruitment, events, communication, and the designated consumer touchpoint
- Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to stages of consumer engagement and own performance