Experienced Atelier Manager - Lfw Brand
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established London Fashion Week brand based in the heart of Central London. Apply today if you have extensive experience in womenswear and are passionate about product design and development.
* Understanding the development of the critical path and ensuring the atelier delivers samples on time and to the highest standards and level of quality
* Working hand in hand with the Atelier coordinator to plan the weekly mapping of the atelier and to ensure all samples are delivered on time and to design specifications
* Close relationship with PD to enable to fix priorities on pattern flow and to ensure finishing's are applied to patterns
* Leading and managing the pattern cutting team and plan and coordinate pattern cutters work flow through out development and pre-production stages
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in woman's RTW the luxury fashion industry
* Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
* Passionate about product design and development
* Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
* Highly results driven
* Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.