Expense Payable Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Town : WATFORD
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This varied role involves partnering with internal and external customers in a fast paced and challenging environment requiring sound influencing and communication skills.
- Manage the EP sub ledger close and reconciliation of the EP controls account to the general ledger as per the fiscal calendar.
- Transactions and payments for leases are processed and paid as per the agreed terms.
Manage the Business Process
- Leading the Expense Payable process in ensuring the accurate and timely recording of all transactional data, Invoices and Associate Expense records.
- Ensure that vendor master data, including supplier bank information is recorded and updated in line with prescribed procedures and controls.
- Review vendor account balances to ensure that these reconcile to their statements. Vendor debit balances are cleared in line with TJX policy.
- Payments to vendors and Associates, to agreed payment terms.
- Delivery of KPI's to agreed goals through the team, ability to prioritise workload to achieve these.
- Compliance of Expense Payable process to deliver regulatory compliance for Sarbanes Oxley, key and operational controls. Develop or amend controls, as new processes are implemented.
- Manage compliance of TJX policy of No Po No Pay as prescribed in the TJX Approval Authority Schedule.
- Analyse Associate Expense data to ensure compliance to the company's travel expense policy.
Collaborate with Business Partners
- Understands business needs and deliver these without compromising agreed contractual arrangements or controls.
- Has a broad knowledge of the purchase to pay process, influencing and provide support to business in company change initiatives.
- Provide guidance to business partners in administering PO's in line with accounting guidelines.
- Experienced transactional processing manager with a minimum of 5 years similar running a team handling similar volumes.
- Proven record of delivery to deadlines and KPI improvement.
- Experience of successfully supporting teams through periods of organisational growth/change.
- I.T. skills - Sound knowledge of Excel, Word and ERP system.
- Experience of working in a retail environment desirable.
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Accounts Payable, Law, Bank, Banking, Manager, Finance, Legal, Management