Regus Building, 268 Bath Rd, Slough SL1 4DX
Events Marketing Internship in Slough - Start April
Country : United Kingdom
Region : South East
County : Berkshire
Town : SLOUGH
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : April 2021
Salary : travel allowance £400 per month
We are small team looking to expand during 2021 and beyond.
There is a £400 monthly allowance that covers travel and any other expenses.
This is a great opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the events & marketing field.
This opportunity for an enthusiastic creative marketing applicant to grow their skills working for a fast-growing events agency. Hours will be 9.30am-5pm 4-5 days per week.
Must have a ‘can do’ attitude, great people skills and willingness to learn.
This is a 3-month placement.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Planning promotional campaigns and assisting Managing Director on field projects and in the office.
- International campaign management - Will need valid passport if required to travel
- General admin, dealing with phone calls
- Booking event staff from our database for various campaigns/ approving new staff profiles
- Creating Newsletters
- Assisting with social media growth
- Proposal planning / Excel & PowerPoint
- Brainstorming for incoming briefs
- Research and Budgeting
- Visiting campaigns / Assisting with onsite live activity
- Blogging and updating our blog fortnightly
This internship would be great for someone who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the marketing & advertising events area.
Campaign activations includes... Guerrilla Marketing, Experiential Marketing, unconventional marketing, buzz marketing and Social Media amplification strategies. You will be trained on all the task above.
Please write the key points of your experience and why you would be the right candidate for the internship in the body of your email.
Please send your CV and we will be in contact.
We have a great track record of applicants moving to Junior account executive and higher roles after internships.
Reference provided after internship.