Events & Marketing Intern (London Fashion Week)
Kiko Gaspar Communications provides its brands with innovative and constantly evolving communication in line with new technologies.
Kiko Gaspar Communications wants to represent a modern yet classic approach, delivering a boutique service by offering a personalized service.
Through the disciplines of advertising, PR, digital marketing, sales promotion, events activation and personal selling we create a long-term strategy to increase the brands awareness, increase product/service perception, enable sales enhancement and relationship building.
Are you looking for a fast-growing, international company where you can work with a driven, entrepreneurial spirit? Do you love the fashion industry and want to be involved in London Fashion Week? Join our team of experts at Kiko Gaspar Communications!
• Work closely with our notable brands, businesses and venues projects in preparation for London Fashion Week
• Providing on-going project support to our team
• Preparation for London Fashion will include working with our marketing team, creating a marketing plan for the events
• Collate, analyse and evaluate marketing data when needed
• Assist with reports and presentations
• Assist and support the marketing team to ensure continuous high levels of output and success
• Can start as soon as possible
• Excellent MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can work independently, proactively and take ownership of the assigned tasks
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Driven, competent and willing to grasp a unique opportunity
• Creative, imaginative and able to work in a team
What we offer
• A 2-month internship based in Shoreditch, London, supporting the team with the lead up, event and aftermath that is London Fashion Week, in an environment where you will be able to express your creativity and potential.
• The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a huge global reach.
• The possibility to work and learn within dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below!
Candidates must love and be good with animals, as there are two Weimaraner dogs and one cat in our London office!