European Distributor & Off Price Coordinator
Headquartered in Vernon, California, The Collected Group is recognized globally as leading designer, distributor, and retailer of three contemporary, consumer-inspired, apparel lifestyle brands: Joie, Current/Elliott and Equipment.
Each brand in The Collected Group portfolio offers a distinct point of view with superior design, craftsmanship and attention to detail at a compelling value. This portfolio approach has distinct advantages over single-brand contemporary companies by appealing to a broad consumer base while maintaining the focus and authenticity of each brand. The Collected Group employs a diversified and disciplined approach to product design, expansion, distribution and geographies.
Led by a knowledgeable and passionate management team, the hard work, loyalty and breadth of experience amongst The Collected Group employees has given the company a distinct competitive advantage that has led to its success. The combination of its leading brand portfolio coupled with an analytical approach to design and production drive the strong results in The Collected Group products you see today.
The Europe Coordinator, will support and attend to the daily needs of the distributor business and London office. This candidate will assist with the growth of the business by managing order auditing, ensuring supply demand match, auditing pricing, ensure timely shipments of distributors’ orders and accurate documentation. In addition will provide off price liquidation support with excess inventory. The candidate will be responsible to check that PO’s and RA’s are raised accurately. In addition to these administrative tasks, the candidate will participate in distributor projection analysis, assess risk and business performance. Prior to market, this candidate will also need to support with sample tracking, auditing, steaming, showroom set up and UK price auditing.
1. 30% of Time : Order Batching and Auditing, RA and PO Auditing
2. 20% of Time:
Shipping Follow Up and Distributor Communication
3. 10% of Time: Maintaining and updating projection vs booking files
4. 10% of Time: Maintaining and update revenue and door distribution
5. 10% of Time: Sell Thru and Business Analysis
6. 5% of Time: Communicating Add, Drop, Changes as Line Develops
7. 5% of Time: Maintain Customer and Order Logs
8. 5% of Time: Maintain Awareness of the General Retail Market
9. 5% of Time: Market and Trade Show Preparation
1. Strong Organizational Skills and ability to work on a fast-paced environment with accuracy
2. Ability to communicate in concise and formal manner with customers
3. Strong problem solving capability and independently resourceful
4. Exceptional follow-up skills and ability to prioritize work-load and plan work load accordingly
5. Strong ability to adapt in a changing market place and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
6. Proficient in excel.
The Candidate needs to be open minded and have a forward-thinking approach and manner. This candidate also needs to be a team player and self-sufficient in their role. The job scope will vary and change depending on business needs so the candidate we are looking for needs to be adaptable, open minded and embraces change.