Employee Sale Consultant With Japanese Language Skills
Country : United Kingdom
Region : Yorkshire
County : West Yorkshire
Town : LEEDS
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
As an Employee Sale Consultant with Burberry, you will provide an exceptional customer experience for our employee, contractors and guests of our Employee Sale platform. Through your passion for the Burberry brand in partnership with expert product knowledge you will provide a personalised service to our customers across the world.
This Employee Sale Consultant role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and is based in our Leeds office. Due to the geographical remit of this role, we do require fluency in English as well as Japanese.
- You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers’ needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via live chat and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers and internal colleagues
- Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working
- Passionate about delivering a sensational customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills are essential. as well as fluency in Japanese
- Demonstrable experience in front line customer service role, ideally within Contact Centre environment