Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Communication
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : March 2019
It is informative, diverse and current.
Characterised by a unique combination of eye-catching covers, sassy language, arresting typography and powerful use of imagery, it is a quarterly magazine designed to arouse the interest of the digital generation; exciting and interactive.
With a trend-led editorial message that is quirky and strong, the magazine is aimed at fashion-savvy, open-minded individuals, inspiring them to be unique whilst pushing their own boundaries in style and culture.
Main Tasks and Key Areas of Work
- Writing articles for the magazine based on upcoming and current events, trends and concepts.
- Creating exciting visual contents,
- Assembling social media plans
- Contribute to the creation of fresh and inspiring imagery for social media and digital content
- Meet and correspond regularly with the Editor and Artistic Director
- Support photographic shoots as assistants to the Editor, Director or Production Manager.
- Managing social media channels
- Assisting with clothes sourcing and press loans
- Creating mood boards
Personal Skills / Qualities
- Working towards a degree in: Fashion Communications, Fashion Journalism, Fashion Promotion, Fashion Marketing, Illustration or Graphic Design.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media, especially Instagram
- Excellent organization & time management with attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated & able to motivate others
- Flexible approach to work load
- Professional fashion-led image
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- An enthusiastic team player
- Market and visual research skills
- Photoshop and InDesign skills