Ecommerce Trading Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
The brand was founded in 1966 by Casablanca-born Joseph Ettedgui. He was an early champion of now-iconic design houses and emerging brands alike. He created concept stores; places to discover new designers and new ideas, and he inspired customers to appreciate the contemporary.
The JOSEPH own label was created in 1983, placing importance on luxury essentials and providing women with a complete modern wardrobe.
Today, we have 23 global stores, a 360 digital presence; and over 400 stockists – all vibrant centres of creativity and style.
At JOSEPH we value our people and recognise the role that every single person plays in ensuring the success of the organisation. Our values led culture is based on collaboration, engagement and high performance. We aim to provide an environment where people develop and learn, and we encourage everyone to be the best they can be.
Based in leafy Parsons Green our Head Office has a vibrant atmosphere where we aim to make being at work a pleasure. We have employee discounts with local gyms, personal trainers, yoga studios, coffee shops and hairdressers along with a generous employee discount on our clothes. There is plenty of onsite parking along with buses, bikes, trains and tubes all within a 10-15 minute walk.
The successful candidate will lead ecommerce trading opportunities, concentrating on global expansion rollout, enhancing UX/CX/UI and conversion performance, and managing product & promotions across all websites.
Key Responsibilities Include:
-Responsibility for the day-to-day trading of the global websites, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate ecommerce growth
- Leading the ecommerce global expansion project, developing the CMS content rollout plan in line with the department objectives and strategy
- Working closely with the Content Manager to build/optimise new season product, category and attribute files, championing a luxury journey and identifying ways to improve/enhance the shopping experience
- Liaising closely with merchandising and relevant teams regarding stock management & allocations, and driving improvements in product returns and fragmentation
- Managing ecommerce promotional setup, aligning with content, communication, retail and merchandising teams to coordinate trading activities across all areas
- Collaborating with the ecommerce team for onsite optimisations such as product/styling recommendations, upselling/cross-selling opportunities, search and navigation improvements
-Working closely with the digital marketing team to help drive traffic performance
- Responsibility for A/B testing initiatives to drive conversion, employing a ‘test & learn’ approach to continually improve the shopping experience
- Developing and leading a global personalisation project.
- Overseeing day-to-day management of ecommerce marketplace activities, identifying trade opportunities and process improvements, e.g. Farfetch and Selfridges
- Leading the ecommerce trading team
Identifying ecommerce initiatives, features and functionality to improve conversion, trade and shopping experiences to accelerate growth
- Being a key stakeholder in core page developments, e.g. Homepage, PLP, PDP, Checkout and new Shopping hubs
- Reporting on ecommerce trade performance including KPIs, engagement and shopping behaviour trends, providing data driven insight and conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours
- Showing a passion for JOSEPH's mission, vision and company values
- Proven ecommerce track record in global trading and optimising multiple websites
- Ecommerce/CMS platform experience essential, particularly promotional management
- Excellent understanding of UX, UI, ecommerce design, content and development
- Strong experience and an intuitive understanding of how users interact in a digital environment and how best to optimise global ecommerce shopping journeys
- Confident user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, DataStudio and HotJar to understand performance and user behaviour
- Commercial, ability to analyse and critique, proposes solutions to make good commercial decisions
- Has a natural collaborative style, can positively work across multiple teams and able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Good organisational skills, can juggle multiple projects and perform under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring accuracy and high standards at all times
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.Passion for the ecommerce industry, interest in fashion