Ecommerce Operations Manager, Emea
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
Michael Kors has always been involved in philanthropy, fighting hunger for more than 20 years. A longtime supporter of God’s Love We Deliver, he has worked with the New York-based organization to help distribute meals to people with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses. In 2013, he partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help fight world hunger by designing the 100 Series watch. A portion of the proceeds from his special-edition timepiece helps WFP deliver food to children through its school meals program.
It is a multidisciplinary role, where the primary purpose is to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operational management of the EMEA and Global Ecommerce sites and Omni-Channel processes.
The Ecommerce Operations Manager also plays an important role in the development and successful roll-out of new Omni-Channel features and functionality, as well as the continuous program of optimisation of the EMEA and Global websites.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIESPrimary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the EMEA ecommerce websites, including tools, processes and procedures
- Key partner for cross-functional teams including customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, loss prevention, retail operations and ecommerce IT, working together to deliver excellent customer experiences
- Key partner for 3rd party vendors, ensuring smooth and productive working relationships and processes
- Subject matter expert in the ecommerce platform, systems and tools, working to support cross-functional teams, and advise on process
- Supporting projects with UAT where required, ensuring accuracy and that all timelines are met
- Managing project launch activities and plans, ensuring that business teams are aligned and communication is clear and effective
- Managing and optimising new features post-launch - identifying new opportunities
- Using insights and analysis to investigate any potential issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, and suggesting opportunities for improvement - with particular focus on checkout and payments
- Building and distributing ecommerce operations reports, summarising and providing analysis and insight into trendsOmnichannel
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of omni-channel processes and procedures.
- Subject matter expert in the in-store assisted selling app, and owner of EU enhancement backlog.
- Managing the operational roll-out of new features and omni-channel projects, ensuring all business teams are up-to-date and communication is clear and concise.
- Managing documentation in relation to omni-channel operations processes and ensuring this is up-to-date and maintained.
- Experience working across multi-lingual, multi-currency sites
- Experience working across omni-channel initiatives such as collect in store
- Experience working with customer service, loss prevention, logistics and payments
- Experience working across ecommerce project launches, including participation in UAT
- Experience managing project roll-outs
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and people management skills, able to work well to deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build great relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, "self-starter" environment
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Energetic and enthusiastic - has a sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines
- Has the ability to thrive in a challenging environment where priorities often change
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build relations
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience