Ecommerce And Marketing Intern - Skin & Haircare
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Are you looking for an internship where you can have a real impact on the direction of new brands?
This is NOT an internship where you will spend your day photocopying and making teas and coffees!!!
Grand Duchy Inc is currently looking for a talented Ecommerce and Marketing Intern to join a small friendly team and report directly to the CEO.
The successful candidate will be involved in the daily activities of launching a new premium haircare brand. This is an exciting opportunity as you can explore and learn about different areas of the beauty industry, right from conceptualization of a product, buying, merchandising to marketing, communication, logistics and digital marketing.
What you will be doing
-Contribute in development marketing strategies for product ranges, product launches, and social and ecommerce content.
-Creating dynamic landing pages, newsletters and blog posts
-Social media and digital marketing support
-Research sales channels for the product
-Coordinate orders and product deliveries
-Support in copywriting for product and marketing
-Competitor market analysis
-Analysing and improving follower engagement
-Researching best candidates for affiliate program
-Creating, scheduling and posting social media content across social platforms
-Assisting with eCommerce site
-Contribute in idea development for marketing campaigns to roll out across web and social channels
-Organising, and assisting styling of product photoshoots and where required helping with image retouching
-Carrying out Brand research and collaboration inquires
-Prepare social posts for Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook and content strategy
-Assist with Photoshoots
Hours and Duration
Durations: 3 to 9 months
London based travel and lunch expenses paid after successful completion of probationary period.
Opportunity to build your portfolio working with various exciting brands
Hands on experience
Relaxed but professional working environment
Work 1:1 with experienced CEO with over 10 industry experience
Autonomy of role and room for creativity
-Passion for skin and haircare
-Good level photography & editing skills
-Proficient in Final Cut Pro and Creative Cloud Softwares
-Understanding of SEO
-A creative person with new ideas for marketing and business development
-Love of social media and content writing
-Excellent command of written English, including spelling and grammar
-Must have knowledge of social media and digital marketing platforms, Wix or WordPress a plus
-Strong eye for visuals and able to create great storyboards
-Assisting with content creation for multiple platforms
-Ability to carry out research on a range of topics and present findings;
-Interest in Hair, Beauty, Travel, Music and Lifestyle
-Good understanding of lighting
-Enthusiastic, can do attitude with positive energy
How to Apply
- Your CV
- Personalised cover letter, stating why the role interest you, details of your relevant experience and skills, why you are interested in this internship and why we should hire you over other candidates. Think carefully about your answers.
- Links to your Instagram, Twitter & Facebook accounts. Plus any other you think we should see.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Thank You & Good Luck.
-Good understanding of social media and technology.
- A creative thinker.
- Aware of the leading beauty and fashion websites, newsletters, blogs and forums.
- Well spoken, with strong communication & grammatical skills.
- Extremely well-organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense.
- Able to work well as part of a team but also independently, whilst always using your initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software & able to use both Windows, Apple & Android devices.
- Discreet, reliable and honest
-Copy writing experience a plus