E-Commerce Merchandiser Trading
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON MUSWELL HILL
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
We are dedicated to enhancing, supporting and sculpting confidence, one woman, one garment and one occasion at a time.
The goal of the merchandising function is to proactively drive the business revenue, daily / weekly / monthly through strategic seasonal merchandise planning, controlled inventory management and insightful commercial analysis.
- About the role:
- Create a top line quarterly / seasonal strategy relating to all KPI’s working collaboratively with the senior management team.
- Provide historical analysis to develop quarterly / seasonal planning forecasts.
- Ownership of Bombshell WSSI, forecasting and planning. Ensure a high in-stock percentage is maintained throughout the year on continuity and key seasonal sellers.
- Maintaining accurate information on all pages across the Bombshell e-commerce website. Ensuring it is fully optimised for the customer journey.
- Influence and drive trade on the Bombshell website. Weekly reviews on site performance with recommendations for content and customer experience.
- Feed into the email and marketing campaign planning strategy by tracking all products used in emails and informing strong sellers.
- Work closely with Head of Digital Content to merchandise the site accordingly – by sales line, stories, newsletter, best sellers, and trends. All in line with Bombshell brand guidelines.
- Raise agreed purchase orders for inventory within the budget spend and ensure timely delivery by liaising with factories.
- Lead weekly trading reviews of sales, margin, and stock against KPIs. Prepare analysis and reporting to support trading decisions online and in the showroom.
- Relay and articulate trading actions, information, and analysis to key stakeholders within the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of sales performance, trends by style, fabric, colour, maximising customer engagement.
- Closely monitor intake flow into Bombshell, ensuring the business has sufficient inventory to hit monthly forecasts, drive sales and minimising any sales miss. Highlight any risk to the sales targets.
- Own Bombshell stock by driving season sales through identifying opportunities to minimise terminal stock.
- Lead and manage lessons learnt at mid and end-of-season. To ensure the team is aware of winners and losers. Highlighting any areas of opportunity.
- Manage a sample delivery schedule to inform the content calendar and feed into photoshoot planning.
- Undertaking competitors RRPs analysis as the business requires.
- Develop current systems and processes that are in place and be instrumental in implementing best practises for efficiencies.
•Previous experience in retail merchandising and e-commerce trading is essential.
•Excellent analytical / retail maths skills and advanced Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Analytics skills required. Strong knowledge of Shopify or similar e-commerce platform beneficial.
•Experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment, with a record of delivering successful projects in a timely manner.
•Able to manage priorities, set own work objectives and proactively identify business issues and develop creative solutions.
•Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
•A great interest in fashion.
•Understand the customer and commercially aware.
•Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands with efficiency.
•Strong communication skills.
What we’ll do for you
Provide you with a competitive salary
Generous employee discount
We value curiosity and actively invest in the professional development of our people and support continuous, lifelong learning.
We provide a caring, inclusive culture and environment in which we celebrate our differences and welcome the perspectives and contributions of all.