Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
Experience : Student
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : tbd
- Assisting with maintaining and updating the Shopify website; including both front end (web design, site copy, etc.) and back end (uploading new designers, site operations, etc.) work.
- Updating website imagery to keep the site look fresh and engaging for new and existing customers.
- Correspondence for and execution of the fulfillment of website drop shipping orders.
- Work closely with team members to make sure our social media, events, and site content are aligned.
- Contribute ideas to enhance the LDC site UX and push innovation.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns digital components, including site placement and email marketing.
- Support the SEO Strategy.
- Support content marketing strategy.
- key interest in digital marketing and in the fashion industry.
- good analytical skills
- creative thinking
- Strong organisation
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter, as well as collaboratively with a team
- Proactive mindset
- Adobe skills are preferred
- Shopify knowledge is preferred
- HTML/CSS knowledge is highly desirable (or interest to learn)
Would suit a recent graduate. Ideally a three month internship with the potential to then join LDC.