E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Intern
Founded in 2006, PAULIE is a London based designer womenswear retailer that prides itself on elegant and luxurious French and Italian designs. As well as designing our own collection, we stock a wide range of contemporary designers ranging from PERSEVERANCE London, J Brand, Yves Salomon and P.A.R.O.S.H.
We are constantly sourcing an eclectic mix of emerging and established designers that complement the PAULIE ethos as well as our creative, and innovative spirit.
Today there are two boutiques nestled in the heart of London, a city rich in fashion heritage. Our first boutique opened in Temple Forutne in 2006, after which we then embarked on our second boutique based in St. John’s Wood in 2014.
PAULIE was created with a clear vision in mind: to unite the world’s most exciting, contemporary luxury brands. We have always embraced difference, and will always encourage you to wear outside the box.
We are seeking a passionate, creative, enthusiastic intern to play a key role in developing and curating content for our E-Commerce and Social networking sites.
Interns will gain valuable hands-on experience in the world of fashion and will work directly with the Creative Director & Founder.
- Continually update and load new product with style information on our e-commerce site.
- Manage the following social media sites:
Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Developing digital marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and drive sales
- Analyzing campaign metrics, taking action to reach optimum performance
- Write a compelling editorial copy for all site platforms that encourages customer engagement.
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers/fans.
- Assist in digital strategy to drive a clear and consistent brand message through web content.
- Create content on site, blog, social media platforms and newsletter.
- Help build the brand through a consistent message
Please, note the current position is on a part-time basis with the opportunity to become full-time in the near future.
- Attention to detail
- Well versed in all social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, etc.
- Superior WRITTEN and communication skills are a must (English/journalism majors welcomed).
- A speedy writer with an eye for interesting fashion and lifestyle content / strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Keen interest in fashion & online shopping.
- Strong desire to be an integral part of a small but growing business.
- Solid understanding of the Internet and social media marketing best practices.
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer group through social media.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with social media trends.
- Comfortable generating creative ideas independently, but must also be willing to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- A strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, fashion magazines, blogs, websites.
- PASSIONATE AND ENERGETIC!
- Previous retail and/or E-Commerce social media experience
- Photoshop/InDesign Knowledge
- Knowledge of Shopify