E-Commerce Customer Service (Maternity Cover)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Fixed-term
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Salary : based on experience
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar Customer Service-related role and will be required to maintain high standard customer support, offering proactive and reactive support to a variety of customers. As the direct point of contact for our customers, it is vital you are dynamic and flexible in your approach and dedicated to delivering excellent support by solving customer challenges in a calm and professional manner.
This is a full-time maternity cover role based in Merton.
- Monitor and reply to customer queries across all our platforms, communicating with customers through inbound chats and emails.
- Follow the company procedures and tone of voice guidelines on customer responses.
- Communicate with team members on matters related to shipping, receiving, and inventory management to present accurate information to the customers.
- Organised and able to deal with multiple incoming queries concurrently.
- Help and support the returns team in organizing repairs and exchanges of items for customers, and keep customers informed of progress.
- Liaising with your Line Manager in dealing with customer service targets
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required of you in the post and department mentioned above.
The candidate must be computer literate, precise and have excellent numerical skills.
Previous experience of 1 year in customer service preferred