Divisional Sales Manager - Luxury Department Store - Bracknell
British luxury department store is urgently seeking a Divisional Sales Manager to oversee beauty, men's and accessories within their busy Bracknell branch.
This is an opportunity to develop your leadership skills within the senior management team and take full ownership for the stores most profitable divisions.
* You will be responsible for maximising store performance and motivating the team to increase sales and achieve company targets
* You will be responsible for 2 Sales Managers and 100 Sales Assistants
* You will monitor all KPI's across the team and construct weekly trade reports for senior management
* You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional retail, operational and commercial standards
* You will have a proven track record of managing large teams and high turnover departments
* You will have at least 5 years' experience in luxury or premium retail management
* Experience in beauty is imperative
* You will have strong analytical skills along with good financial awareness and acumen
* You will be highly adaptable and have a flexible approach to work
* You will be experienced in coaching teams and leading them to success
* You will be highly target driven
* High levels of communication both written and verbal are expected
* Salary up to £45,000 dependant on experience
* 25% staff discount
* 4 weeks holiday plus birthday off
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.