25B Northcote Road
Digital Media Design & Communications Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON CENTRAL
Category : Communication
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : October 2021
Salary : £27.5-35k gross p/a, subject to experience + clothing allowance
The role will see the successful applicant maintain a schedule of content across all our digital media, working closely with Anna and a small, dedicated team. It offers significant creative input and opportunities for growth, working with a leading independent luxury British womenswear brand that is growing at scale.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning. Maintaining a schedule of digital media communications that builds brand profile and promotes products as part of an integrated calendar of sales and marketing activity.
- Art direction and graphic design, to include content layout and image editing for website, Instagram, Facebook, Stories, Newsletters, look books, line sheets, buyers and stylists).
- Building on and maintaining our website, ensuring content is current, site is fully functional, and the best possible user experience is offered throughout.
- Constantly assessing and analysing website traffic and responses to content, to inform sales and marketing activity.
- Managing third party suppliers providing services such as online advertising or back-end administration.
- Maintain client database and content archives.
- An eye for style and gift for design.
- Proficient in use of desktop design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint/MS Office suite.
- Fully conversant with website and social media platforms and back-ends including Squarespace, Facebook/Instagram account management systems and Google analytics.
- Proven track record in ownership of commercial digital assets.
- Systematic and organised in handling and filing data and content, conversant with all content formats and protocols.
- Strong attention to detail throughout, especially in maintaining consistently high standards of presentation and correct labelling and product pricing.
- Comfortable in working in a dynamic environment, keeping up to speed with a busy schedule. Resilient to pressure and flexible in responding to challenges and opportunities.
- A team player. Task-focused, collaborative, passionate about your work and our brand and product, cheerful, with a start-up mindset.
- Transferrable experience of working in the luxury, fashion and/or SME sector
- Around 5 years commercial experience
- Strong understanding of the services and tech market for digital media communications